The world speaks of Bitcoin & cryptocurrencies! Maybe you also want to have coins but have no money to invest or shit the risk. This is how many are doing, and that’s why today I’ll show you ways to earn Bitcoin online without having to spend a single penny.
In this list, we start with the very simple, but less lucrative methods and work towards the processes that are more complex or difficult but have a much higher potential.
Faucets are roughly a reward system based on a website or smartphone app. There you get so-called Satoshis, which are nothing but the equivalent of a fraction of a Bitcoin. These Satoshis can later be converted into Bitcoin and paid out. Faucet sites are numerous. As a rule, you reward yourself for completing a captcha or similar simple things.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Faucets
- Well suited to “get a taste of the crypto world.”
- For pupils or students possibly also financially interesting
- The tasks are undemanding and a bit boring
- The earnings are meager
Bitcoins Earn by Micro Tasking
This method of earning Bitcoin is a platform that will reward you for completing small tasks. Watching videos, completing surveys, or downloading and installing an app.
Pros and Cons of Micro Tasking
- Earn funds
- Earnings low
- Tasks usually not very interesting but more exciting and lucrative than Bitcoin Faucets
Crypto Freelance Jobs
Do you have a talent like programming, designing, writing or something similar? Then you can sign up for a Freelancer platform and use your skills to earn bitcoins. At the time of writing this, the platform of my choice is this freelance platform; the client would be able to book you and pay you in Bitcoin or Ether – that’s the Ethereum Blockchain-based cryptocurrency.
Pros and Cons of Crypto Freelancer Exchanges
- The earning opportunities are significantly higher here than at 1 and 2
- Platform (s) still poorly distributed fewer jobs than Fiverr or other classic portals but that is fast changing.